Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Simple.

As time goes by, I've finally come to realise how much things have changed throughout the past years. Every aspect of life has changed, as I grew older. Lessons have been learnt, friendships have been developed. Fashion has changed, feelings have been tampered with. Already, so much has happened. I've learnt from my regrets, and continue each living day with a smile on my face. I have learnt to believe in myself, the importance of having faith in some things in life. Even though I have had moments where I wanted to go away and never come back, times where I shed tears for all the wrong reasons. After all the times I doubted myself, throughout all the stupid people I've wasted my time on... I'm still the same person that I have always been. Never let anyone change you, you are who you are. Cherish every second of life, you only live once. Live in the moment, not in the future, and learn from your past. This world is crazy, never give up in what you believe in. Everything is possible, never give up on your dreams ! 

- Raisa Craquelin

No comments:

Post a Comment