Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Friendship" Oh, what a simple word ..

Before i get into detail in the actual topic of this blog, i just would like to mention that i send my apologies to Molly Redding especially for not updating this blog on a regular basis. I guess I've just been caught up in stuff, and haven't really come up with a decent topic to write about, till the amazing Molly Redding suggested me to write about what friendship really means to me. So, here i go.


Friendship ? Well its everywhere. Its no scientific word, and no right or wrong answer. I don't really think of "friendship" a lot, but its something i definitely cherish, and will cherish for a very long time. I believe friendship is a calm and relaxing thing. A in-depth relationship between loyal friends.  Friendship, is being there for one another, no matter where you are. Trust is ESSENTIAL to true friendship. We all need someone with whom we can share our lives, thoughts, feelings, and frustrations. We need to be able to share our deepest secrets with someone, without worrying that those secrets will end up on the Internet the next day! Failing to be trustworthy with those intimate secrets can destroy a friendship in a hurry. Real friends encourage one another and forgive one another where there has been an offence. Genuine friendship supports during times of struggle. Friends are dependable. In true friendship, unconditional love develops. We love our friends no matter what and we always want the best for our friends. 
Faithfulness and loyalty are key to true friendship. Without them, we often feel betrayed, left out, and lonely. In true friendship, there is no negative thoughts, no turning away. 
I'm lucky to have friends that I am grateful to say that I have a friendship with.


Dedicated to Molly Redding, and Hayley Rice. 


Raisa xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Naww babe I love you so much. Your friendship means the world to me, I know I can trust you with everything ! I know our friendship will last forever... I will always be here for you no matter what.

    Molly xxx

    ReplyDelete