Thursday, February 3, 2011

Being Positive Minded ..

So, it's been awhile since my last post. 


The title might seem odd and unusual to you, but being positive minded is extremely beneficial, and it has helped me get through a lot of life troubles. 
I tell my mind to think of the positive side of things, and stay focus on the positive things in a situation. Some people say that when you think positive, positive things will happen to you, and if you carry on thinking negative thoughts, negative things will happen to you.
It's 2011, and i know it's been a pretty bad start, from all the floods and cyclone/s that have occurred in QLD. But theres not much we can do, but pray for the many that have been effected by mother nature. 
All I'm asking is for you people to think of the positive side in whatever situation you are in. Instead of jumping straight into all your negative thoughts. It might do you good. 
stay calm and relaxed !! 


Raii xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment